Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Follow!

Smart and Trendy Moms
Hi, I'm Shonda and my son just turned 18 months old.  I dedicate this blog to teaching and learning.  I love to read, cook, knit, travel and blog.  I am so glad to meet you.  I would love to follow your blog.  Be sure to leave your URL.  Have a great Friday!

I'm hooked up with:
*Friendly Friday
*Follow Me Friday
*It's a Social Parade

Also, if you have a Kid Friendly post, please link up to my Kid Friendly Friday to share.  Thanks!


casey aubut said...

I am your newest follower from Social Parade! #80! I would love for you to stop by mine!

Have a great weekend! :)

Daughter to THE King said...

Hi Shonda,

I stumbled upon this blog page that I think you might really enjoy, it has a TON of really neat craft ideas and projects.


Melissa said...

My name is Melissa, I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter!

Mommy to Casey ♥ said...

I'm following from Social Parade. :)

I have a 19 month old son.. look forward to getting to know you.

I have two blogs:

Mommy to Casey ♥ said...

Not sure if that last comment worked.. but I'm following from Social Parade!

J.Anderson said...

Thanks for linking up with Social Parade!! I am following:) Have a great day!
Smart and Trendy Moms

FrugalMom said...

Hi There,
I'm stopping by from It's A Social Parade, and I am your newest follower. Have a wonderful day and a great holiday weekend!

Frugal Mom from
Frugality Is Free and
Print Your Coupons – All of Your Printable Coupons in One Place

MelissaAggie98 said...

Happy Friday! You have a really great blog here!

I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance could you please follow me too at

Have a great weekend!

Colleen said...

I am following from Social Parade.

I am a mom of 5+ (I keep taking in teenage boys...3 so far). I lost my 15 year old son 3 years ago in a tragic go-cart accident. I am trying to connect with other grieving mothers. Please feel free to follow and pass on to anyone you think would be interested in connecting with me.

Beth said...

New follower here- please follow me back at

Happy Friday!!

Jill said...

Stopping by via the Social Parade.

It's nice to meet you :) I'm now Following your blog.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend!

Jill @ Frugal Plus

wacki04 said...

I'm your newest follower! Hope you can follow me back :)

I'm just the MOM said...

I'm a new follower from friendly friday..nice to "meet" you!


Snow White's Blog Shop! said...

Hi there, following you back from Friendly Friday! Love your blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!

Rockin Momma said...

I'm a new Friday Follower! Your site is so cute! To find some great deals and Freebies Visit me at and sign up for my newest giveaways!

Amy said...

I stumbled on your blog from This Mama Rocks. I have a son who turns 19 months old tomorrow. I'm so excited to "meet" someone else with a son the same age! :)

I love your blog- it's super cute! You better believe I am gonna steal you teaching ideas and use them on Jackson!

Momsy Katsy said...

Following back. Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

My Tots Exactly

Misfit Momma aka Missy said...

Thanks for coming by, I just followed you back !