Thursday, November 11, 2010

Toddler Talk Thursday: My 4 Favorite pics of Shrade!





Oh, this was such a tough call!  I have so many favorite pictures, but these ones I could look at over and over!  I'm just going to say, I realize that Shrade is not smiling in most of these, but that doesn't mean he never smiles.  I just had to have these ones for this post!

Shrade and Mama!


Well, he never got a dinosaur, thank goodness!

With his favorite person: Daddy!

My friend Tonia captured this look

3 comments:

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Look at his chubby little cheeks! Adorable!

~Dawn~ said...

GREAT photos. Such a cutie pie!

Learning Aids said...

Wonderfull pics !!!

Learning From A To Z carries a full line of unique learning aids created by parents and educators who are passionate about children and education. Our featured learning aid is Math Fact Flip™ from Renegade Learning Products in Dallas, TX.