Monday, July 11, 2011

Brightly Beaming Resources: Week #11 Moon

This week was really fun because we actually got to see a crescent moon outside!  We loved reading the books about the moon and learning the poem "The Man in the Moon."
I've decided to use No Time for Flashcards Letter of the Week crafts to learn our letters.  I'm not much into crafts, but I found these to be very EASY.  I also bought the Alphabet Craft eBook that was on sale a few weeks ago.  I can definitely do these!  Shrade is excited to share these projects with daddy when he gets home.


This week we learned number 11 so we put 11 beads on the string and made a necklace.
PS. You don't know how many times I have to tell him to look at the camera!  It's a miracle if he smiles!  Silly boy!

Books we read:
Owl MoonThe Moon (Rookie Read-About Science)The Moon (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers: Space Science)When Moon Fell DownThe MoonPapa, Please Get the Moon for Me (World of Eric Carle)

No comments: