Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Worship Series- Seeds Family Worship

Seeds of Character (Vol. 6)The Power of Encouragement

I can't tell you what it means to hear my little 2.5 year old son singing God's Word!  I can only attribute it to Seeds Family Worship.  They have done an excellent job of producing a selection of CD's that hide God's Word in the hearts of children through song.  The tunes are catchy and with thought provoking lyrics which are Scripture verses.  These are excellent to have playing in the car.  I actually won both of these CD's from blog giveaways.  The best thing about this series is that each album has 2 CD's exactly the same so you can share with a friend.  This way we plant "seeds."  So I encourage you to pick these up TODAY and start learning Scripture thorough music.  You will have so many great teaching opportunities!


Seeds Family Worship: Power of Encouragement, Vol. 5

Seeds of Character - Seeds Family Worship CD Volume 6

No comments: