Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Beginner's Bible Book of Prayers Book Review


The Beginner's Bible Book of Prayers is a padded board book especially for preschoolers and their parents.  Each prayer has a specific Bible story picture, a matching verse, and a character value for that prayer.  The prayers are short, yet understandable for young children and relevant to their lives.

My son and I love looking at the beautiful, yet simple pictures.  I think it is very powerful for him to repeat these prayers after me.  It has given me a chance to explain certain words and also to reinforce the value.  I think this will be a great tool to draw my child closer to a relationship to God.

*This product was provided to me free of charge for purpose of this review. This is my honest opinion of this book and no monetary compensation was received for my opinion.*
 

Press Release:
This book presents 20 short prayers as well as Scripture passages that are brought to life with bright and enchanting illustrations by Kelly Pulley. On every page, children will feel the power of God's will and love. They'll learn the meaning behind important concepts they encounter every day, like gratitude, forgiveness, patience, and wisdom.  
 
Whether through a lesson in hard work and faith taught through the story of Noah's Ark, an example of courage portrayed by the story of David and the Giant, or the Good Samaritan's shining example of kindness, the simple and colorful nature of this edition will encourage children to make connections between familiar Bible stories and their own lives.

The padded board book fits comfortably in the hands of youngsters, and parents will treasure time spent in prayer with their child.  

Perfect for bedtime or a great way to start the day, THE BEGINNER'S BIBLE BOOK OF PRAYERS is a wonderful addition to any child's library and a perfect holiday gift.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Cute!!! I'll add this book to my "wish list". I plan on a month to cover "prayer" with my son next year. I've got some books, but this will be a good addition - thanks for the review! :)

~Bekah @SonshineTotSchool.blogspot.com