Sunday, April 22, 2012

Change the World; Pray for Your Sons - May 1-21


For those of you who have read my blog know that I am passionate about raising my son to serve God and I'm passionate about praying for him. I have prayed with Warrior Prayer Challenge two times and we are going to have another challenge May 1-21, 2012. I HIGHLY encourage you with sons to take those 21 days to PRAY fervently with me and the rest of the MOB Society for our sons. There is no better way to raise our sons than to be on our knees in honest prayer. The Warrior Prayers ebook is the best resource I have found because Brooke (the author) has chosen 21 areas to pray for our sons and created 10 prayers for each area using Bible verses. You actually pray Bible verses and insert your son's name. Powerful!!!

Also, be sure to SIGN UP to pray for May 1-21.  See details here: 21 Days for Sons

Get your Warrior Prayers ebook today!

No comments: