Friday, March 23, 2012

Color Theme Week for February: RED

I know I'm a bit behind in sharing this, but we had fun during Red Week in February. I combined it with Valentines Day so there are activities for both.

Ladybug heart


Printing with apples


Counting apples

Candy heart Heart

Heart Owl and heart turtle
The Heart Owl craft idea was from my friend, Annette, at This Simple Home.

Played Memory using Valentines.

Matching heart colors to circles

We also made apple crisp in the frying pan from a recipe in Kindergarten: Tattle-Tales, Tools, Tactics, Triumphs and Tasty Treats for Teachers and Parents. It was so good and we ate it so fast that I didn't even get a chance to take a picture!


Books we read:

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What a great tie in with red and Valentine's Day. I absolutely love the heart owl!

Annette Whipple said...

You have such fun! Thanks for the link! Your turtle is adorable! Was that your idea?