Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Have a Brother and I Have a Sister by Smiljana Coh Book Reviews (Tiger Tales)


I Have a Brother  and I Have a Sister by Smiljana Coh are two books that address life with a new baby sibling.  The big brother and big sister can teach their baby sibling all the things that they know.  The older sibling also remembers when the parents took care of them as babies and they loved all the special times with their parents.  But most of all they can love their little sibling as much as they can and that is the most special part of being a big brother or big sister.

These two books really create a positive look at brother/sister relationships when adding a new baby to the family.  Tiger Tales makes family relationship stories very understandable and creative for young children.  They really focus on simplicity and variety to draw the young reader/listener to view family relationships as important and enduring.  The bond of a brother and sister is irreplaceable and these two books are a sweet reminder of how special siblings can be for each other.

For ages 2-5


*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*


Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.
Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.


No comments: