Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Windy Day by Tammi Salzano Book Review (Tiger Tales)


One Windy Day by Tammi Salzano is an adorable padded book with precious illustrations.  Fox is the mail carrier and loves windy days.  One day all his mail gets blows in many directions.  This story is all about opposites.  Children will love the bronze foiled leaves floating through the pages as Fox tries gather his mail with the help of his friends.

Tiger Tales presents Tammi Salzano (author) and Hannah Wood (illustrator) for One Windy Day.  I thought this book was very clever and the the bronze foiled leaves as well as the flying mail gave the pages motion.  Children will easily learn their opposites with these whimsical characters.  My kids were delighted with this story and I can see how my son can learn to read these words since there are only two per page.

For ages 2-5


*I was given a complimentary copy of this book from Tiger Tales  for my review.  All opinions are my own.*


Find more great books for children at Tiger Tales.
Visit Tiger Tales on Facebook.


No comments: