Friday, January 18, 2013

Hope for the Weary Mom Guest Post


I was a Kindergarten teacher for 12 years and I totally thought I would be a "good" mother.  I could manage 25 students and their parents with relative professional ease, I could certainly handle being a home manager with two little kids with no problem.  Or so I thought!  I was very wrong. ...

Join me today over at Hope for the Weary Mom Book Club as I share about chapter 2 "When Your Weakness is All You Can See." 




My name is Shonda and I blog at Milk N' Honey Learn and Grow. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and we have an energetic and fun-loving 4 year old son and a precious 1 year old girl! I am a SAHM (after 12 years of teaching K) and we are very healthy and strive to be holy.  I love to read, teach, cook, clean and organize my home.

No comments: