Monday, August 12, 2013

MOB Society Book Club: I'm Outnumbered by Laura Lee Groves starts TODAY!!

Join the MOB Society Book Club

Come join the MOB Society with their new book club starting August 12.   We are reading I'm Outnumbered by Laura Lee Groves.  I read this book a few years ago.  Here is my review: http://jsknowlton.blogspot.com/2010/10/im-outnumbered-book-review.html. I encourage you to sign up for this study.  I really enjoyed the last study with Wild Things by Stephen James and David Thomas.


To sign up, click the link below for the registration form and leave your name and email address!  Then, check for an email with your confirmation link - make sure you click on that link or you won't receive the weekly emails!  Next, request to join our private MOB Book Club Facebook group for more discussion.  You'll receive a weekly email with all the information for that week's chapter, links to any videos or extra resources, and then we'll work in our Facebook group for some added discussion about what you're reading!  Be sure to grab a copy of "I'm Outnumbered: One Mom's Lessons in the Lively Art of Raising Boys."  It's going to be a great time!

Registration form

Here's a quick message from the author:
 

No comments: