Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mind Organization for Moms by Power of Moms (Introduction)

 
 
 
 
I used to consider myself an organized person...until I had kids.  I feel like for the past 5 years I have been SO unorganized when I really need to be more organized.  I have read countless books and tried to figure this out on my own.  I end up falling back into the pit with no way out.
 
 
What makes this program so different?  First, there is an ebook along with a video training and workbook.  There are numerous printables, podcasts and articles to read.  But best of all, there is a step by step process that the author April Perry has made for you to get organized in 2 weeks. 
 
I can tell you that I get completely overwhelmed at all the piles of papers and ideas I have all over my house.  I don't seem to have any specific place to put these and I'm constantly stressing about things that are really not that important.
 
I was very impressed with April's system.  She has a unique way to help you get all the stuff swirling around in your brain on paper in proper places so you can do what is most important.
 
I invite you to see for yourself how you can be organized both in your mind and in your environment.
 
 
 


If you want a taste of what M.O.M. is all about check out the free ebook, Master the Whirlwind by April Perry. 

PS. I can't wait to share my journey with you in the coming weeks so keep watch.  I just started my 2 week process and I can already see a HUGE difference in my stress level.  So excited!!

No comments: